Schloss Seehof

Schloss Seehof was the summer residence of the bishops of Bamberg. It was build in the late 17th century. After being secularized in 1802 it degraded and was only restored in the second half of the 20th century.

Continue reading

Author's picture

Nils Pickert

Geboren 1975, Schule, Uni, Arbeit, … das Übliche halt.

Solution Engineer, Physiker, Hobbyfotograf, Nerd, Modellbahner…